Seed treating Technician
Seed Coating Technician
Location: ProfitPro Headquarters, Albert Lea, MN
Report To: President of ProfitPro
General Position Description: Manage ProfitPro’s internal seed coating/treating department for both conventional and organic seed.
- Coordinate internal logistics of the seed coating/treatments.
- Internal operation and management of the seed coating equipment.
- Responsible for seed treatment general labor.
- Responsible for all regulation compliance.
- Packaging: package, label and tag seed in both paper bags and 50-unit containers.
- Warehouse: Organize move and place seed into storage, maintain inventory accuracy, utilize electronic computer inventory systems.
- Distribution: stage seed for shipment to other warehouses and customers, receive seed from other warehouses.
- Maintenance: responsible for preventative maintenance of equipment in assigned areas.
- Assist in resolving day-to-day issues.
- Previous Ag background and knowledge of seed industry or a degree in agriculture or equivalent.
- Operate forklift
- Ability to lift seed bags and product up to 70 lbs
- Ability to manage details
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Good computer and phone skills.
- Manage and coordinate seed treating staff.
Specific Requirements Include:
Compensation: Hourly rate at a level competitive for the position skill requirements.
Dr. Jim Ladlie
408 S. 1st Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007
Toll Free: (888) 875-2425; Fax: (507) 373-2520; www.profitproag.com