Job Title: Sales Manager
Professional Area: Sales Manager
Location: ProfitPro Headquarters, Albert Lea, MN
Report To: President of ProfitPro
General Position Description: This position involves the sales management of ProfitPro sales staff
To establish sales objectives with the sales staff and assist in the development of individual plan-of-action to achieve sales goals. Promote the Full-Circle System™, ManurePlus™ Program and the Crop AdvantagePlus™ Program.
- Recruit sales persons.
- Train the sales staff.
- Assist in the establishment of sales goals and a plan-of-action to achieve goals.
- Establish a monitoring system to assessed progress on sales goals.
- Ride with the sales staff on client calls and guide them in self improvement.
- Identify and call on key accounts with appropriate sales support.
- Develop a client base to cover the cost of compensation.
Specific Requirements Include:
- Education or background in crop and livestock industry desired.
- Ag sale training or experience.
- Proficient in database/programs used at ProfitPro, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and ACT (database).
- Excellent telephone and telemarketing skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism in dealing with inside personnel and outside contacts.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with multiple projects.
- Must be able to work well in busy office.
Compensation: The position is salary based with a sales commission incentive. Salary base will be determined by experience.
Non-Compete and Confidentiality: Must sign a non-compete and confidentiality agreement relating to ProfitPro’s clients, technology and intelligent property.