Job Title: Outreach Marketing/Sales Person
Report To: President of ProfitPro
Business Objectives: To market/sell ProfitPro’s products and services by way of today’s customer’s outreach/communication technology.
Business Strategy: To use customer communications technology such as telemarketing, e-mailing, social media and mail to build awareness, preserve value and demand of ProfitPro’s products and services.
- To use existing internal databases, acquired databases, events (tradeshow, farm shows, monthly newsletter, monthly telemarketing, etc.) and on-going market place awareness opportunities (trade newsletters, magazines, internet, etc.).
- To work independently but as a support to the sales team.
- ACT will be used to document and track customer activities.
- Develop a detailed script/outline of product and services to be marketed.
- The Outreach Marketing/Sales Person will close the sales, logistically move the product/service to the customer or engage the appropriate sales person to complete sales.
Compensation: The position is set up as a commission driven compensation, in house hourly, salary, or a combination of both depending on experience and results.
Non-Compete and Confidentiality: Must sign a non-compete and confidentiality agreement relating to ProfitPro’s clients, technology and intelligent property.