Position Description and Compensation
Job Title: Livestock Marketing and Sales Manager
Professional Area: Livestock probiotic feed additives, manure treatment and agronomic sales
ProfitPro Headquarters: Albert Lea, MN
Marketing/Sales Area: Upper Midwest
Report To: Dr. Jim Ladlie, President of ProfitPro, LLC
General Position Description:
This position involves managing the marketing and sales of ProfitProAG’s livestock probiotic feed additives, manure treatment and feed quality preserving products and services.
- Position and sell ProfitProAG’s products and services as part of the
- Full-Circle Animal, Manure and Soil-Plant System™.
- Establish goals and an action plan to achieve (sales objectives).
- Yearly goals
- Monthly goals
- Develop and manage a viable distant communication network between customers and ProfitProAG (monthly newsletter, teleconference call and Go-to-Meeting).
- Contact customers and prospects through computer communications, by phone or on-farm visits to develop a relationship and a selling opportunity for ProfitProAG products and services.
- Assist with educational marketing programs.
- Review Manure Treatment Service Reps activity reports, product usage and inventory levels.
- Develop treatment protocols; help manage individual decisions on problem sites.
- Develop and carry out training protocols for Manure Treatment Service Reps.
- Monitor and track service contracts, assist Manure Treatment Service Reps in renewals.
- Assign new clients to nearest Manure Treatment Service Reps.
Specific Requirements Include:
- A degree in animal science.
- Previous Ag business experience.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Good computer and phone skills.
- Ability to educate and work with adults.
- In-field, animal and/or crop management experience.
- Salary and commission based
- Company vehicle provided for business travel.
- Travel expenses for requested events or functions outside of territory.