2015 Winter Conference
If you have any questions about what you see, please use our contact form here and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
For a full schedule click on the winter conference materials link at the top of this page.
These are the unedited videos of the conference. There are some occasional dead air spots for breaks and presenter changeover.
Thursday Morning session –
- Crop and Market Alternatives for Future Profitability-Dr. Jim Ladlie
- Alternative Cash Crops and Market Opportunities-Bruce Roskens
- The How-to and Value of Building Biodiversity in a Traditional Corn and Soybean Rotation-Andrew Heath,T.J. Kartes
Thursday Afternoon session –
- Establish a Crop and Livestock Partnership – T.J. Kartes David Widman
- Ferment Forages and Roughage to Enhance Value for Alternative Markets – Ken Hamilton
- Weather and Market Trends for 2015 – Larry Acker
- Weather and Marketing Trends for 2015 (continued) -Larry Acker
Friday Morning session –
- Deliver Value—Conventional Versus Traited Seeds – Mac Ehrhardt
- Big Yields Start with Healthy Seedlings – Dennis Klockenga
- How to Improve Yields and the Quality (nutrient density) of Grain and Forage Crops – Ken Hamilton
- Manage Manure and Enhance its Value – David Widman
- Choose the Right Cover Crop Mix for Your Operation – T.J. Kartes, Andrew Heath
Friday Afternoon session –
- Cash Flow Projections for Moving into Alternative Crop and Forage Production – David Widman, T.J. Kartes
- Crop Management and Input Strategies for 2015 – Dennis Klockenga, Dr. Jim Ladlie