In House Agronomic Sales
Job Title: Ag Sales Representative (Sales Rep)
Location: ProfitPro Headquarters, Albert Lea, MN
Report To: Dr. Jim Ladlie, President
Geographic Area: Midwest states
Travel: 5 to 10 percent Midwest states
- Position and sell ProfitPro’s products and services as part of the Full-Circle Animal, Manure and Soil-Plant System.
- Work with both conventional and organic farmers.
- Handle incoming sales calls and questions.
- Contact customers and prospects through computer communications, by phone and in-person to develop a relationship and a selling opportunity for company products and services.
- Evaluate information and provide a tailored plan (crop, animal, manure) for individual producers through computer and/or direct interfacing.
- Track and maintain internal seed treating schedule
- Submit, track and maintain soil, tissue and manure samples.
- Evaluate soil information and provide a tailored crop management plan for individual producers through computer and/or direct interfacing.
Specific Requirements Include:
- Previous Ag business experience.
- A degree in agriculture or equivalent experience.
- Ability to evaluate soil analysis reports and develop a crop management strategy.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Good computer and phone skills.
- Ability to educate and work with adults.
- In-field crop management experience.
The position is salary based with a sales commission incentive. Salary base will be determined by experience.
- Vehicle for business travel