Job Title: Administrative Assistance
Professional Area: Secretary background
Location: ProfitPro Headquarters, Albert Lea, MN
Report To: Dr. Jim Ladlie, President
General Position Description: To assist the President in administrative and company operational functions.
- Perform a communication functions (letters, e-mails, faxes)
- Perform administrative functions as directive
- Assist in the develop of annual business plan
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of a budget and sales forecasts.
- Assist in monitor sales functions such as sales forecasts, weekly reporting and seasonal product/services, weekly progress and historical sales.
- Conduct internet searches
- Monitor and maintain product/services annual pricing schedule
- Assist in the management of employee, PTO request, work schedule and overtime
- Assist in accounting functions.
- Conduct a monthly inventory audit
- Help answer phones
- Run errands on occation (bank, supplies, deliveries etc…)
Specific Requirements Include:
- Proficient in database/programs like Microsoft Word, Excel and ACT (database).
- Excellent telephone and telemarketing skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exhibit excellent written and telephone communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism in dealing with inside personnel and outside contacts.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently with multiple projects.
- Must be able to work well in busy office.
Compensation: The position is hourly base and will be determined by experience.
Non-Compete and Confidentiality: Must sign a non-compete and confidentiality agreement relating to ProfitPro’s clients, technology and intellectual property.