08/21/2014 – Weather and Markets Update
Archived recording of this conference:
Topic Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:00 p.m. CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Weather and Markets Update
Guest Speaker Larry Acker, Climatologist and Host – Jim Ladlie ProfitProAG
What impact has the present weather had on commodity prices for the end of 2014 and 2015? Larry Acker, climatologist from Polo, Illinois, will review current trends in the weather and market commodities. We will also be discussing:
- Fall plant nutrients (Soft Rock Phoshphate and Potassium Sulfate) with Dr. Jim Ladlie
- Crop Residue Recycling with David Widman
- Soil Sampling with Dr. Jim Ladlie
Learn how the WEATHER has IMPACTED COMMODITY PRICES with this FREE Teleconference
DIRECTIONS FOR CALLING IN – NEW PHONE NUMBER
- Dial the toll free number 1-855-212-0212 at 8 p.m. SHARP (CDT) to get in from the beginning.
- Enter the meeting ID No. 769-100-082# (pound or hashtag key).
- Please call from a quiet place or press *6 to mute your background noise.
- Press *6 again to Ask Questions during the Q & A portion of the program.
- NO FEE or pre-registration required.
- Access the teleconference anytime between 8 to 9 p.m. (CDT)