06/19/2014 – Early Season Crop Questions
Archived recording of this conference:
Download Teleconference materials Here
Early Season Crop Questions
Hosts – Hosts – Dennis Klockenga, David Widman and Aaron Janz, Crop Management Consultants ProfitProAG Guest speaker Ken Hamilton, Nutritionist and Microbiologist and hosted by Dr. Jim Ladlie, ProfitProAG
Do you have answers to these questions:
- Do you have stand issues due to skips or doubles?
- What’s the cause of them (stand issues)?
- How does a corn plant develop?
- How does a soybean plant develop?
- How do I stage a corn and soybean plant?
- How do you calculate Growing Degree Days?
- What are the main factors that affect uniform germination and emergence?
Join us for this informational teleconference as the ProfitPro CMC’s answer these and many more questions.
DIRECTIONS FOR CALLING IN – NEW PHONE NUMBER
Dial the toll free number 1-855-212-0212 at 8 p.m. SHARP (CDT) to get in from the beginning.
Enter the meeting ID No. 769-100-082# (pound or hashtag key).
Please call from a quiet place or press *6 to mute your background noise.
Press *6 again to Ask Questions during the Q & A portion of the program.
NO FEE or pre-registration required.